Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > good tech online radio station

good tech online radio station

RadarG

Is there a good online radio station that gives tech news and helps users
with advanced computer problems. A friend of mine told me about Leo
Laporte's AM radio show that you can download the mp3 files of the show.
Sadly I have found that only 5% of what he talks about during the show is
new or useful to me? Is there something like that that is better? I have
looked at a few shoutcast stations but most of them werent up my ally. Can
somebody please help? RadarG

EC

RadarG wrote:

> Is there a good online radio station that gives tech news and helps users
> with advanced computer problems. A friend of mine told me about Leo
> Laporte's AM radio show that you can download the mp3 files of the show.
> Sadly I have found that only 5% of what he talks about during the show is
> new or useful to me? Is there something like that that is better? I have
> looked at a few shoutcast stations but most of them werent up my ally. Can
> somebody please help? RadarG

http://kenradio.com/audio/today.asx
http://www.webtalkguys.com/WebTalkGuys-Live.asx
These are more tech news type of stations but similar to Leo's tv/radio
show I someitmes tune in and actually learn something new. YMMV.

EC

RadarG

"EC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> RadarG wrote:
>
>> Is there a good online radio station that gives tech news and helps
>> users with advanced computer problems. A friend of mine told me about
>> Leo Laporte's AM radio show that you can download the mp3 files of the
>> show. Sadly I have found that only 5% of what he talks about during the
>> show is new or useful to me? Is there something like that that is better?
>> I have looked at a few shoutcast stations but most of them werent up my
>> ally. Can somebody please help? RadarG

> http://kenradio.com/audio/today.asx
> http://www.webtalkguys.com/WebTalkGuys-Live.asx
> These are more tech news type of stations but similar to Leo's tv/radio
> show I someitmes tune in and actually learn something new. YMMV.
>
> EC

Thank you RadarG