Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > BEWARE SYMANTIC INTERNET SECURITY

BEWARE SYMANTIC INTERNET SECURITY

Theodore Spoonbender

The new release of Symantec Internet security is VERY buggy. It blocks
all browsers and then crashes and blocks everything when you try to
allow them so you are totally denied web access.

Then they have the bare faced cheek to charge you $36 to answer
an email regarding it and of course you don't get your money
back even after you've had to uninstall it to allow your computer
to work. And what do you get for your $36? "We dunno it should work!"

Stay away from this P.O.S