Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Legacy CPD user seeking current advice from the pros

Legacy CPD user seeking current advice from the pros

Rip Van Winkle

Hello, I'm an original and happy user of James Grant's (whatever happened
to him?) old Conseal Personal Desktop on Windows 98. I really enjoy its
simplicity and the fact that it checks outbound traffic as well.

Now I find myself needing to run Win 2000 Pro for various reasons and thus
I'm gonna need a new firewall.

What good options are out there now if any that like CPD don't require a
bunch of ruleset tweaking or if they're ruleset based that offer easy and
intuitive ruleset setup?

All opinions welcome,

TIA,

Rip