Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > WebEx security concerns, revisited

WebEx security concerns, revisited

Michael

I know that this topic has been covered in other posts, but I am
looking for slightly more definitive answers.

I am examining this web tool for potential security risks, and would
like anyone with anything to contribute to please respond to this.
Feel free to give me your personal experiences and opinions as to the
potential dangers of using this product. The more information, the
better.

tanstafl

On 26 Aug 2004 08:16:44 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Michael) wrote:

>I know that this topic has been covered in other posts, but I am
>looking for slightly more definitive answers.
>
>I am examining this web tool for potential security risks, and would
>like anyone with anything to contribute to please respond to this.
>Feel free to give me your personal experiences and opinions as to the
>potential dangers of using this product. The more information, the
>better.

It uses ActiveX. Brief discussions are goodness

--
Pete Gebel pfgebel(deletethis)@crisperiodcom
Have the best day possible - all things considered

OT: Webex replacements John R MCSE 18 11-20-2013 07:37 AM
Re: webex webcam conferening , free alternatives ? ideas ? G. Morgan Computer Support 4 12-15-2010 09:13 PM
Cisco WebEx KontraEfekt Cisco 0 01-10-2009 04:59 PM
NVIDIA Forceware Revisited article Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-22-2005 01:37 PM