Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > disabling macros for security reasons

disabling macros for security reasons

Pamela

Hi,

in many artikels I find that for diabling auto-macros you must define an own
macro called autoexec.
In other artikels I find you must just select the security option from the
tool menu.

What is better? Or is the security option something thats new in recent
word-versions?

Many thanks

Pamela

dono

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:47:20 +0200, "Pamela" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>

>in many artikels I find that for diabling auto-macros you must define an own
>macro called autoexec.
>In other artikels I find you must just select the security option from the
>tool menu.
>
>What is better? Or is the security option something thats new in recent
>word-versions?
>
>Many thanks
>

>Pamela

I would go w/ #2.