Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > File recovery software

File recovery software

Roy

Hi all,
Can someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works) and
none have been able to recover/find it.

Look forward to your replies.
Regards,
Roy.

Anonymous

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cgco3l$p4r$(E-Mail Removed):

> someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
> have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works)
> and none have been able to recover/find it.

I suggest you try Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro. That is my favourite data
recovery program. You can get it from www.ontrack.com

--
The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Visit my website!
http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

Roy

Thanks all, I will give them a go.