Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Planning a Career in Corporate Security? Open CSO Project

Planning a Career in Corporate Security? Open CSO Project

Marc R. Menninger

If you're planning to build a career in corporate security or information
security, you'll want to start participating in the Open CSO Project:
http://www.opencsoproject.org/forum/. Discussion forums include not just
technical security skills, but leadership and management skills as well.
Share your knowledge and learn from other security professionals in this
unique forum.

http://www.opencsoproject.org/forum/

-Marc