Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > newsreader

newsreader

Robsten

I tested a new newsreader, "MESnews", I think it's the best on market
and its free, test it, it's better then Forge, I promise!

http://www.zoo-logique.org/mesnews/index-gb.php

;o) B-) l-)

--
Robsten
http://w1.853.comhem.se/~u85329080

Anonymous

Robsten <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> a new newsreader, "MESnews", I think it's the best on market
> and its free, test it, it's better then Forge, I promise!

I prefer Xnews
http://xnews.newsguy.com/

--
The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Visit my computer security website!
http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

Hannes

Anonymous wrote:

> Robsten <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>a new newsreader, "MESnews", I think it's the best on market
>>and its free, test it, it's better then Forge, I promise!
>>

> I prefer Xnews
> http://xnews.newsguy.com/

I prefer Thunderbird.

Hannes