Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > lsd_f.dll virus

lsd_f.dll virus

Sam Aungst

I have a file in my System32 folder that I can't delete. AVG says it's a
Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au
How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
remove viruses and clean my hard drive?

Mike

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

> How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
> remove viruses and clean my hard drive?

AVG is an excellent program but like many programs it can't do
everything. You need to tighten the security of your system and use some
Spyware detection software like Adaware or spybot.

Security is a multilayered thing.

--

------------------------------------

Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be
blacklisted.

madmax

Sam Aungst wrote:

> I have a file in my System32 folder that I can't delete. AVG says it's a
> Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au
> How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
> remove viruses and clean my hard drive?

To help you get started with what mike said,I have links on my site to
anti-malware programs.
-max

--
To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply

Kunaius

You need to delete the Appinit_DLL in the registry.

news:cd8o5r$fvh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sam Aungst wrote:
>
> > I have a file in my System32 folder that I can't delete. AVG says it's

> > Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...n+Horse+Downlo
ader.Small&btnG=Search&meta=