Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > My computer is guarded by a virtual dragon !

My computer is guarded by a virtual dragon !

Harlan Osier

The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
eaten, too.

*Vanguard*

Harlan Osier said in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
> The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
> programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
> eaten, too.

Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

madmax

*Vanguard* wrote:

> Harlan Osier said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>>The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
>>programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
>>eaten, too.

> Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

Once bitten twice shy

Thund3rstruck_n0i

*Vanguard* spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed)>

> Harlan Osier said in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>> The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
>> programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
>> eaten, too.

> Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

But the Red Dragon is my friend! She said so!

NOI

Jeff Jonas

>>> The dragon will eat any intruders after frying their flesh ! Virus
>>> programs and worms have no chance ! Hackers and crackers will be
>>> eaten, too.

>> Just say no to drugs. Then those pink dragons will fade away.

> But the Red Dragon is my friend! She said so!

Perhaps you've been reading the comic "Bone"
where the red dragons are mostly-friendly.

*MY* system has 2 levels of protection: Heffalumps AND Woozles!

FrozenCPU ThermalRock Dragon Alphacool Review @ Virtual-Hideout Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-25-2006 10:05 PM
MGE XG Dragon Gaming Case Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-29-2005 11:32 PM
Virtual Computer Corporation (VCC) Virtual Workbench VW300 Derek Simmons VHDL 0 08-01-2004 04:55 AM
set guarded block WOJSAL Java 0 02-05-2004 08:29 AM
Guarded block in NetBeans ? Java 1 10-14-2003 01:11 PM

Advertisments