Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Anonymizer/Zonealarm Problems

Anonymizer/Zonealarm Problems

Paul Anderson

I have used Zone alarm (free) for years with no conflicts or problems. Since installing
Anonymizer 2004 I'm having a nightmare with Zone alarm. I am repeatedly having to give
permission for programs to access the internet. Also upon boot-up I'm getting
crashes/freeze ups as Zone alarm is asking me to give permission to all my programs at once.

Anyone had similar problems or can give any advice? A recommendation of another free
firewall I could try would be helpful as well.

Thanks.

Paul.

Andrew Wood

Yes, I have had similar problems. I eventually uninstalled Anonymizer 2004,
and log in via anonymizer.com.

news:40f18924$(E-Mail Removed)...