Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > How to find malicious processes

How to find malicious processes

GRL

There are many tools to list all the processes in a system (mine is WinXP
Pro), but how can I diiscriminate fair processes from malicious ones?
Thanks.
Giovanni

John Vogel

"GRL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There are many tools to list all the processes in a system (mine is WinXP
> Pro), but how can I diiscriminate fair processes from malicious ones?
> Thanks.
> Giovanni

I just recently found a program that does just what you are looking for...

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/download.html

HTH HAND
--
Windows XP -
A 64 bit upgrade to a 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of