Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Best File Encryption Software?

Best File Encryption Software?

Phil

Hi all. What would you recommend for XP Home?

jo

Phil wrote:

>Hi all. What would you recommend for XP Home?

Encrypted Magic Folders is simple and efficient and, I assume, offers
fairly substantial security.

Babel17

I've been using Blowfish, which I also used previously on Windows 98.

--
Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.
"jo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Phil wrote:
>
> >Hi all. What would you recommend for XP Home?

> Encrypted Magic Folders is simple and efficient and, I assume, offers
> fairly substantial security.

Father_Sicko@TheOrphanage.com

If you want to pay a few bucks for a really good product I would say get
Stealth Encryptor with the Strong Encryption pack.

www.tropsoft.com

shimona shimona is offline
Junior Member

You should try what Encrypt Easy has to offer you at:
encrypt-easy dot com
It allows you to encrypt not only files and folders but whole directory trees as well!