Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > I need music in my headset @ Work!!! Help!

I need music in my headset @ Work!!! Help!

I need Music! I need Music! is offline
Junior Member

Hey everybody,

I would like to connect an ipod inline with my work headset. I have a cisco IP phone and a regular Plantronics headset. I would like to build some sort of inline box that can swith my headset from phone use to ipod use. Any ideas that don't cost $140? I know that plantronics has a box for this but it costs way to much...and besides, it is way cooler to build it yourself. I am willing to solder if neccesary!

Thanks