Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Leythos

Leythos

jk

**** off and pull up your pants and get a ****ing life.

Tracker

www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

Thore Schmechtig

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises.

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

Zarggg

On 27 Jun 04 01:52, jk wrote:
> **** off and pull up your pants and get a ****ing life.
>
> Tracker
>
> www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

Quoth GeoCities:
> This page is not available.
> We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
> If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more
> information and assistance.
>
> For general questions see our main help area, or search for other
> member pages."

Also, why are you telling _yourself_ to "**** off ... and get a ...
life"? You do realize that you replied to your own post in the thread?
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0x6425C4ED

Jim Watt

On 26 Jun 2004 22:52:24 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (jk) wrote:

>**** off and pull up your pants and get a ****ing life.
>
>Tracker
>
>www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

"This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."

not +very+ sorry though.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Leythos

While it's nice to see my nickname online, I'm getting a little tired of
it I would consider it a compliment if it had not come from a skunk.

(E-Mail Removed)
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Mimic

"jk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> **** off and pull up your pants and get a ****ing life.
>
> Tracker
>
> www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

Im just gunna stop clicking on them links of yours
cuz everytime i do your sitehas already been pulled LOL

--
Mimic

Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

Attn: Leythos, *Vanguard*, et al \Crash\ Dummy Computer Security 12 07-14-2004 04:14 AM
Leythos jk Computer Security 5 06-26-2004 07:38 PM
Leythos jk Computer Security 4 06-26-2004 07:42 AM
Leythos - A bit of Knowledge Leythos Computer Security 3 01-25-2004 02:03 PM

Advertisments