Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: a web site that attacks

Re: a web site that attacks

[ Doc Jeff ]

"Hiddle Mamond" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cb7n6n$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
>
> Can anyone share with me a malicious web site? One that automatically
> attacks your computer when you simply open the home page.

Sure, but the information will cost you $500 US via Cashier's Check only.

--

Doc
Member of the Cabal

Dealing with life, one hug and one virtual sister at a time

irc2.peacefulhaven.net -or- http://www.peacefulhaven.net