Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Believe MIMIC who hacks

Believe MIMIC who hacks

jk

Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
can progress in the world of hacking.

Tracker

David Postill

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, on 23 Jun 2004 23:59:48 -0700,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (jk) wrote:

<snip />

| Tracker

GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
-------------------------------

The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, regularly posts incorrect,
misleading and damaging information.

Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
this person posts.

Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
circumstances whatsoever.

To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
to your system.

Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

<davidp />

--
David Postill

Mimic

"jk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
> can progress in the world of hacking.
>
> Tracker

YAY! it worked. Just as hoped.

And actually, i script and design and program, that generaly means
i have to really on logic and truth, not lies and deceit, so your
theory has failed

--
Mimic

Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

Thore Schmechtig

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises.

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

Thund3rstruck_n0i

jk spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed) >

> Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
> can progress in the world of hacking.

I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.

NOI

Solbu

Mimic

"Solbu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rKIDc.504$(E-Mail Removed)...

> On fredag 25. juni 2004, 01:00 Mimic tried to express an opinion:
>
> > YAY! it worked. Just as hoped.

> Congratulations.
>
> - --
> Solbu - http://www.solbu.net

Thank you

--
Mimic

Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

Mimic

"Thund3rstruck_n0i" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g7kDc.7927$(E-Mail Removed)...
> jk spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
> <(E-Mail Removed) >
>
> > Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
> > can progress in the world of hacking.

> I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.
>
> NOI

lets just hope she never take sthe red pill :O

--
Mimic

Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

Thund3rstruck_n0i

Mimic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed)>

> "Thund3rstruck_n0i" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g7kDc.7927$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.

> lets just hope she never take sthe red pill :O

Which is why I never mentioned it.

NOI