Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Java and Jap

Java and Jap

Nomen Nescio

I run Windows XP and Norton internet Security 2004 and want to use JAP
anonymous proxy server.
In order to run JAP Java must be installed on your computer. When I used
Windows 95 JAP would run
with Java disabled. I now have Windows XP and Norton Ineternet Security
2004 and find that JAP will not run unless Java is enabled which is
undesirable. I also find that Java causes some programs to start up
automatically.
Is there a way of disabling Java on Windows XP.

jap unicode? Ruby 0 09-06-2005 08:22 AM
JAP Jimbo Computer Support 0 05-03-2004 05:34 PM
JAP session problem kahless Java 0 02-09-2004 11:32 AM
Where did JAP go? Karl Computer Security 1 10-01-2003 06:43 PM

Advertisments