Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Is there any link to download password Dictioanry or Advanced Wordlist ?

Is there any link to download password Dictioanry or Advanced Wordlist ?

Manish Singh

Hai,

I wanted a dictionary file with most commonly used password so that I
can use dictionary attack on a password protected file.
Is there any link from where I can Download the dictionary like as on
the
http://www.alpinesnow.com/wordlist.shtml
Advanced Wordlist or as mentioned on the elcomsoft Site
http://www.elcomsoft.com/prs.html

I have already downloaded the demo file from the
http://www.accessdata.com/dictionaries.htm
but they are too small.

The one I downloaded from ZipCure link is password protected *.exe
file.
http://www.zipcure.com/dictionary.exe
I donot have the password for that file ?

Do reply,
if there is any link from where I can download advanced wordlist?

Thank U

Bye
Manish Singh

ThePsyko

On 10 Jun 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Manish
Singh) made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

www.cotse.com has a nice collection

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question