Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Where does 180 Solutions come from?

Where does 180 Solutions come from?

Charlie

We think we have it eradicated on my wife's PC just to have it return. We
have followed removal instructions through a Google search but it continues
to return along with msbb.exe running.

If we knew the source of wherwe we picked it up it may hel;p us avoid it
once it ever gets totally removed.

--

- Charlie in Mississippi
- "Keep the Blues Alive"

Randolph Scott

Install sypbot (free) and Adaware - LavaSoft (free version). Then install
Zone Alarm (free version) and AVG Anti-Virus (Free Version).

I don't place a whole lot of stock in "removal" instructions from the same
jerks that created the invasive problem in the first place. That kind of
stuff comes from webpages...some types more than others...I want to say it's
from the DSO exploit which, if it's patched, isn't working 'cause my system
is up to date on all patches according the Windows Update.

Another thing that may help is to go into your internet options - Advanced
tab and uncheck "Enable Install on Demand."

news:(E-Mail Removed)...