Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

mailbox

THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
Kept Secrets"!
They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and
firewall protection; also, they install a second set of their own
hidden firewall application(s) to protect their Virtual Private
Network(s). The point that I am trying to make is this, you can check
your system for a Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your
blue in the face, you wouldn't find any. The hackers own firewall
application(s) can be installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder
and the only way you would know it's there is by going to your Control
Panel, Folder Options, View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME
and earlier).
Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don't make
changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have
installed without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show
you all the files and software applications now sitting on your hard
drive. If you want to learn more about computer security, if you're a
beginner, one avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and
browsing applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and
message boards pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a
Windows platform, do some reading on configuring your Windows Internet
Options both Internet and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning
what applications in Windows are running and on what port they run on.

What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Tracker

Me

On 27 Apr 2004 20:57:39 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (mailbox) wrote:

<snip stupidity>

Don't make us sic Adam Astor on your crazy butt again Debbie.

Thore Schmechtig

--

(Quote from one who found just the right words)

USENET POST WARNING
====================
The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
"snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
advises.

(End Quote)

Regards

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

MedEvul

On 27 Apr 2004 20:57:39 -0700, mailbox <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
>
> Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
> future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
> computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
> Kept Secrets"!
> They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and
> firewall protection; also, they install a second set of their own
> hidden firewall application(s) to protect their Virtual Private
> Network(s). The point that I am trying to make is this, you can check
> your system for a Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your
> blue in the face, you wouldn't find any. The hackers own firewall
> application(s) can be installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder
> and the only way you would know it's there is by going to your Control
> Panel, Folder Options, View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME
> and earlier).
> Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don't make
> changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
> Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have
> installed without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show
> you all the files and software applications now sitting on your hard
> drive. If you want to learn more about computer security, if you're a
> beginner, one avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and
> browsing applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and
> message boards pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a
> Windows platform, do some reading on configuring your Windows Internet
> Options both Internet and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning
> what applications in Windows are running and on what port they run on.
>
> What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
> www.geocities.com/the_trackers
>
> Tracker

LOL you're a complete waste of a human being. Everything you said
here is just simply retarded.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could be this stupid.
--

-=MedEvul=-
evul\at\demonweb.org

"Now let's ask the Iraqi people to trust the UN to help
re-build the country.
Hmmmmm?
You and your left wing whacky ass lying liberal bullshit
propaganda mongers can now kiss my white cajun ass.
"

- Yomamma bin Crawdaddin giving Vampi Fa(n)gs a kick in the
crotch.

Mimic

> THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
the name and notify when it comes up.

I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

Shane

"Mimic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
> >

> LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
> I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
> the name and notify when it comes up.
>
> I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

Shane

---

Me

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:46:52 +0100, "Mimic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
>>

>LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
>I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
>the name and notify when it comes up.
>
>I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

Debbie wouldn't have a clue how to scan a group. I'll guarantee you
that she has no clue what the word "grep" means. In fact, I'll
guarantee you that she'll look it up simply because I mentioned it...
not that she'll have a clue of how to implement it once she figures
out what the word means... IF she figures out what the word means.

Me

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:01:46 +0100, "Shane"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Mimic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
>> >

>> LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
>> I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
>> the name and notify when it comes up.
>>
>> I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P
>>

>A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

I'm told by employees of a Washington State mental health clinic that
it's her crusty undies that work that particular magic.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
[snip]

Spamming reported to GeoCities and Google.

(E-Mail Removed)
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Mimic

"Mimic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
> >

> LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
> I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
> the name and notify when it comes up.
>
> I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P
>
> --
> Mimic

I still bet you all if you dont mention any of her names she'll go away.