Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Trojan Horse Startpage.4.M ??

Trojan Horse Startpage.4.M ??

N1RZB

I need help,

I have pickup a trojan horse. AVG virus detected it and placed it in virus
vault. It told me that it is in C:\WINDOWS\SYSSFITB.EXE and can not be
healed. The only option was to delete the file along with the trojan horse.
I did that and rebooted my computer. The trojan horse was still being
detected and the file was back. How do I get rid of this pest before it dose
any damage

Dave

---

The Prophecy

N1RZB wrote:
> I need help,
>
> I have pickup a trojan horse. AVG virus detected it and placed it in
> virus vault. It told me that it is in C:\WINDOWS\SYSSFITB.EXE and can
> not be healed. The only option was to delete the file along with the
> trojan horse. I did that and rebooted my computer. The trojan horse
> was still being detected and the file was back. How do I get rid of
> this pest before it dose any damage

Download Ad-Aware from Lavasoft and update it. Then select the "Perform a
Smart System-Scan" option.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Trojan Horse in javaw.exe? Ken Java 3 01-27-2005 12:46 PM
Trojan Horse Jim Chapman Computer Support 1 08-15-2003 06:26 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus PhilGreg Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 11:30 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus bb3 Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 09:56 PM
Trojan Horse cannot be put in vault by AVG free version Jim Chapman Computer Support 1 08-07-2003 10:41 PM

Advertisments