From: Mail Delivery System <(E-Mail Removed)>
To: pfjames@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 01:45:49 -0700

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

(E-Mail Removed)
no such address here

--

Peter James
Change AT to @ and dot to . to reply

kulm_nd

Just some spammer using your address in the FROM area, little you can do
except warn your ISP someone used your address and it was not you. Most
ISP's can read headers and know the spam was not from you and if you are
lucky you get a couple dozen bounces and that is it. With one spam run I got
over 1000 bounces over 2 days.

g-w

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:00:26 GMT, "kulm_nd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Just some spammer using your address in the FROM area, little you can do
>except warn your ISP someone used your address and it was not you. Most
>ISP's can read headers and know the spam was not from you and if you are
>lucky you get a couple dozen bounces and that is it. With one spam run I got
>over 1000 bounces over 2 days.

Thanks. I'll wait and see what happens next. I have advised my ISP.
--

Peter James
Change AT to @ and dot to . to reply

Secure Lockdown

Peter James <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:00:26 GMT, "kulm_nd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Just some spammer using your address in the FROM area, little you can
>>do except warn your ISP someone used your address and it was not you.
>>Most ISP's can read headers and know the spam was not from you and if
>>you are lucky you get a couple dozen bounces and that is it. With one
>>spam run I got over 1000 bounces over 2 days.

> Thanks. I'll wait and see what happens next. I have advised my ISP.

not much anyone can do about it.. >;-(

--
Secure Lockdown
CISSP, MCSE, Security+, Linux+