Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Problems with Proxomitron

Problems with Proxomitron

Peter James

I'm running Proxomitron, with no problems except that when I boot up
the computer I get three copies of Proxomitron shown as running in the
task bar. I also get warnings about the computer being low in memory.
What would cause this? Can anyone help, or should this be posted to
the Windows-xp NG? Thanks
--

Peter James
Change AT to @ and dot to . to reply