Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > McAfee Internet Security 6 Suite

McAfee Internet Security 6 Suite

Graham Kendall

I have recently installed the above suite, and have found since that my
computer runs very slowly.

I have also started experiencing smtp timeout errors when I send larger
emails. I have downloaded the updated scan engine from McAfee as suggested,
but still get the timeout errors. Does anyone know how to combat this?

Yours,

Graham Kendall

--
Hero For Hire, Legend In My Own Lunchtime