Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > New Egroups Group

New Egroups Group

hackingsecureit

The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.

hackingsecureit

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, hackingsecureit <"hacking
(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> says...
[spam removal]

nice secret - page already removed by Yahoo for being offensive to
common people

(Remove 999 to reply to me)

David W. Hodgins

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:05:51 -0800, hackingsecureit <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.

LOL! Try again debbie. The url you posted returns "Document not found".

--
Change nomail.afraid.org to rogers.com to reply by email.
(nomail.afraid.org has been set up specfically for

Hairy One Kenobi

"hackingsecureit" <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<snip spam>

Is it me, or are there suddenly /loads/ of self-delusional "hackers" out
there all using Nutscrape 4.77 on a Win95 box..?

--

Hairy One Kenobi

in the first place. So there!

Richard G. Harper

Yeah ... but isn't an empty page far more informative than what Debbie
normally posts anyway?

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Win9x] (E-Mail Removed)

"David W. Hodgins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newspr4bkzedqqz8bjc@nntp...
> On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:05:51 -0800, hackingsecureit
> <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.

> LOL! Try again debbie. The url you posted returns "Document not found".

Mimic

"hackingsecureit" <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
> Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
> Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
> Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
> Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
>
> hackingsecureit

Yay, there she is, our favourite little retard.
404 debbs, unlucky, busted before you even began lol

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

your name

> The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
> Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
> Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
> Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
> Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
>
> hackingsecureit

why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

#hax rulez

Hairy One Kenobi

"your name" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7RM1c.339$(E-Mail Removed)...

<snip>

> why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

Lots of reasons - might be "oh I can do better than you, and I'll rub your
nose in it " or "I can try and help more people".

It's sort-of what the whole concept of "science" has been based upon ;o)

Hairy One "On the Shoulders of Midgets" Kenobi

Ford Prefect

your name wrote:
>>The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
>>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
>>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
>>Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
>>Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
>>
>>hackingsecureit
>>

> why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

She isn't showing her knowledge... she is show the world she is an
idiot by her lack of knowledge and her lack of common sense....

> #hax rulez

Rick T

your name wrote:

>>The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
>>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
>>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
>>Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
>>Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
>>
>>hackingsecureit
>>

> why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

cuz smeotimes it's the only outlet for otherwise useless knowledge
and/or cuz insecure ppl like to show off (duh)

> #hax rulez

nuh-uh