Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Anyone here use an anonymous email service?

Anyone here use an anonymous email service?

captmikey@toysoldier.com

There are tons of anonymous email offerings out there, like these:

Ultimate Anonymity - $16.95 for lifetime service

Bypass.cc - $9.99/year for Power Users

iPrive.com - $37.99/year

CryptoHeaven - $29.00/year

Private Navigator Software - $19.99 (incl 1-yr support)

I'm curious if there is really anything in this group or other similar
sources that truly masks your email and IP. Or is all this stuff and
the concept of masking IPs/emails a joke?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

Anthony Brant

What I worry about with anonymity services is how much trust I can put in
them... What if the government runs them? What if black hat hackers run
them? It certainly wouldn't be good.

If I had the financial resources, I'd start a huge anonymity service... but
there would be so much abuse and fraud. :/

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There are tons of anonymous email offerings out there, like these:
>
> Ultimate Anonymity - $16.95 for lifetime service
>
> Bypass.cc - $9.99/year for Power Users
>
> iPrive.com - $37.99/year
>
> CryptoHeaven - $29.00/year
>
> Private Navigator Software - $19.99 (incl 1-yr support)
>
> I'm curious if there is really anything in this group or other similar
> sources that truly masks your email and IP. Or is all this stuff and
> the concept of masking IPs/emails a joke?
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

[ Doc Jeff ]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm curious if there is really anything in this group or other similar
> sources that truly masks your email and IP. Or is all this stuff and
> the concept of masking IPs/emails a joke?

http://www.cotse.net Best privacy service on the planet - period.

reenYeeeen reenYeeeen is offline
Junior Member

I have used Ultimate-Anonymity for years and am very pleased with what they offer.