Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > I know this is a stupid question... throbber icon help

I know this is a stupid question... throbber icon help

helium_no underscores_high

I recently changed ISPs and there was some outdated software that I had
to install before being able to get online. Now I am just trying to get
myself outta the mess. All I have to ask though, is how do I change the
throbber icon (the little icon at the top right of internet explorer and
outlook express, along with some other programs) back to what I had it
as? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

I am ticked though..... this "software" *coughadwarecough* reset my
homepage to theirs (well Micro$oft does also), and also changed my
desktop wallpaper, along with a bunch of office and IE settings.

helium_no underscores_high

helium_no underscores_high wrote:

> I recently changed ISPs and there was some outdated software that I had
> to install before being able to get online. Now I am just trying to get
> myself outta the mess. All I have to ask though, is how do I change the
> throbber icon (the little icon at the top right of internet explorer and
> outlook express, along with some other programs) back to what I had it
> as? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
>
> I am ticked though..... this "software" *coughadwarecough* reset my
> homepage to theirs (well [edit]some/alot of Micro$oft programs do [/edit] also), and also changed my
> desktop wallpaper, along with a bunch of office and IE settings.

two things... one edit (look up ^) and I will be coming back to this
topic in the moring... moning.... morn.... after some sleep.

helium_no underscores_high

helium_no underscores_high wrote:
> helium_no underscores_high wrote:
>
>> I recently changed ISPs and there was some outdated software that I
>> had to install before being able to get online. Now I am just trying
>> to get myself outta the mess. All I have to ask though, is how do I
>> change the throbber icon (the little icon at the top right of internet
>> explorer and outlook express, along with some other programs) back to
>> what I had it as? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
>>
>> I am ticked though..... this "software" *coughadwarecough* reset my
>> homepage to theirs (well [edit]some/alot of Micro$oft programs do
>> [/edit] also), and also changed my desktop wallpaper, along with a
>> bunch of office and IE settings.

> two things... one edit (look up ^) and I will be coming back to this
> topic in the moring... moning.... morn.... after some sleep.

Well, never mind... solved it. Accidentally. Reinstalled a software that
had detiorated, and it reset it.

Eliminate 'throbber' busy animation during long-lived HTTP connection mdos Javascript 1 01-29-2007 08:05 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM