Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Instant Messenger programmes

Instant Messenger programmes

Peter James

What are the security aspects of the various Instant Messenger
Services. I'm thinking of such programmes as ICQ, Yahoo Messenger,
Jabber etc. Thanks.
--

Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply

Jim

Peter James wrote on 2/18/2004 4:36 PM:

> What are the security aspects of the various Instant Messenger
> Services. I'm thinking of such programmes as ICQ, Yahoo Messenger,
> Jabber etc. Thanks.

There are some concerns. Google is a fantastic resource.

jim