Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Huge vulnerability in Zone Alarm (all versions)

Huge vulnerability in Zone Alarm (all versions)

Mimic

"onepercentertracker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> donutbandit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<c11scq$1ap$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> You want to see one bitch ass kicking firewall excerpt which was
> listing in my book? That *****er was some unique **** and guess some
> of you don't know how to perform a DOS attack and abuse computers,
> Networks and Servers but you hackers left enough evidence to fry your
> asses.
>
> Tracker

Let me congratulate you, FINALLY you have proven that you have been
listening
when we have been telling you we dont go round abusing peoples computers,
see
you just said it yourself, so now that has been cleared up it should be time
for you
to leave right?
Secondly, no I cant perform a "DOS attack", could you enlighten me please, I
would love to know how you manage to perform one.

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"