Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Huge vulnerability in Zone Alarm (all versions)

Huge vulnerability in Zone Alarm (all versions)

Mimic

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

Leythos, this maybe of use..
www.hidemyemail.net

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

Mimic

"Tracker" <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> mdb wrote:
>
> > On 17 Feb 2004 19:36:35 GMT, donutbandit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Up...0040213-2.html

> > From the Zone Labs site:
> >
> > "A security vulnerability exists in specific versions of ZoneAlarm,
> > ZoneAlarm Pro, ZoneAlarm Plus and the Zone Labs Integrity client. This
> > vulnerability is caused by an unchecked buffer in Simple Mail Transfer
> > Protocol (SMTP) processing which could lead to a buffer overflow. In
> > order to exploit the vulnerability without user assistance, the target
> > system must be operating as an SMTP server. Zone Labs does not
> > recommend using our client security products to protect servers."
> >
> > http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...tyAlert/8.html
> >
> > I think calling this a 'Huge vulnerability' is bit of an exaggeration.

> Been using many versions of Zone Alarm and no hacker has penitrated our
> computers as of yet.
> Visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets
>
> Tracker

Yeah, the worlds dumbest person is back wh00t wh00t.

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

Leythos

says...
> "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> > (Remove 999 to reply to me)

> Leythos, this maybe of use..
> www.hidemyemail.net

I'm not sure what I would need it - the spamfree account is a throw-away
account. I have my own email server for real communications.

Once that one starts getting spam I will delete the account and create a
new one.

(E-Mail Removed)
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Thund3rstruck_N0i

Jason spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<Tm6Zb.100273$(E-Mail Removed)>

> * Thund3rstruck_N0i <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> Heh. She once told me that I wouldn't understand why, but the reason her
>> clock was so far off was because of security reasons...

> As in she isn't able to figure out how to fix it more likely.

That's what I figured too...

NOI

Mimic

"Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> says...
> > "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > > (E-Mail Removed)
> > > (Remove 999 to reply to me)

> > Leythos, this maybe of use..
> > www.hidemyemail.net

> I'm not sure what I would need it - the spamfree account is a throw-away
> account. I have my own email server for real communications.
>
> Once that one starts getting spam I will delete the account and create a
> new one.

> (E-Mail Removed)
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

Fair nough, just thought id mention it.

--
Mimic

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
"Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
and those that dont."

Leythos

says...
[snip]

> Fair nough, just thought id mention it.

Thanks for thinking about it.

(E-Mail Removed)
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

onepercentertracker

donutbandit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<c11scq$1ap$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Tracker <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Been using many versions of Zone Alarm and no hacker has penitrated our
> > computers as of yet.
> > Visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets
> >

> That's odd. I though it was those malicious hackers who keep resetting your
> clock.

You want to see one bitch ass kicking firewall excerpt which was
listing in my book? That *****er was some unique **** and guess some
of you don't know how to perform a DOS attack and abuse computers,
Networks and Servers but you hackers left enough evidence to fry your
asses.

Tracker

donutbandit

(E-Mail Removed) (onepercentertracker) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

>> That's odd. I though it was those malicious hackers who keep
>> resetting your clock.

> You want to see one bitch ass kicking firewall excerpt which was
> listing in my book? That *****er was some unique **** and guess some
> of you don't know how to perform a DOS attack and abuse computers,
> Networks and Servers but you hackers left enough evidence to fry your
> asses.

Wow, nasty Tracker! I have yet to see "one bitch ass kicking firewall
excerpt" from Zone Alarm as it is an "open welcome mat" to those who know
how to circumvent it.

Get with it, Debbie. You mean crackers, not hackers.

If they left so much evidence, why aren't their lousy clock changing asses
frying?

Jason

* onepercentertracker <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> donutbandit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<c11scq$1ap$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Tracker <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

> You want to see one bitch ass kicking firewall excerpt which was
> listing in my book? That *****er was some unique **** and guess some
> of you don't know how to perform a DOS attack and abuse computers,
> Networks and Servers but you hackers left enough evidence to fry your
> asses.
>
> Tracker

bla bla bla same shite different day debbie. How are the ferrets doing?

Jason

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> You want to see one bitch ass kicking firewall excerpt which was
> listing in my book? That *****er was some unique **** and guess some
> of you don't know how to perform a DOS attack and abuse computers,
> Networks and Servers but you hackers left enough evidence to fry your
> asses.
>
> Tracker

You don't sound like tracker, I can't recall a time when tracker started
cussing so much. Must be a troll (not that tracker isn't a troll).

(E-Mail Removed)
(Remove 999 to reply to me)