Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > BTX

Phenux

Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be coming
out in the near future?

David H. Lipman

Why are they more secure than other motherboards ?

Dave

"Phenux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Bl8Vb.17528$EW.10585@okepread02...
| Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be coming
| out in the near future?

Phenux

Well the little bit I know is that they're supposed to be alot more flexible
than current atx boards but that's about all i have heard. Just wondering if
anyone knew anything of them.
news:hgeVb.16906$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why are they more secure than other motherboards ?
>
> Dave
>

> "Phenux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> | Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be

coming
> | out in the near future?

David H. Lipman

You are asking in the WRONG News Group !

Dave

"Phenux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:TilVb.19974$EW.11016@okepread02...
| Well the little bit I know is that they're supposed to be alot more flexible
| than current atx boards but that's about all i have heard. Just wondering if
| anyone knew anything of them.
| news:hgeVb.16906$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Why are they more secure than other motherboards ?
| >
| > Dave
| >

| > "Phenux" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > | Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be
| coming
| > | out in the near future?
| > |
| > |

An Introduction to Thermaltake's BTX Form Factor Cases Silverstrand Front Page News 0 01-23-2006 04:09 AM
BTX Phenux A+ Certification 2 02-09-2004 03:28 PM
What's the latest on the BTX case? RedBack Computer Information 11 02-03-2004 02:48 AM

Advertisments