Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Proxy Servers

Proxy Servers

proxy

http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html

If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
the law.

proxy hater

Lars M. Hansen

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:26:58 -0800, proxy spoketh

>http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
>
>If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
>Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
>the law.
>
>proxy hater

Hi Debbie. Is this some "new" information that you're the first one to
tell us about again? Because the use of anonymous proxys have been known
about for years. It's pretty much the same principle as you posting
through german news-readers in a futile and infantile attempt at hiding
who you are...

Lars M. Hansen
www.hansenonline.net

David Postill

<davidp />

--
David Postill

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, proxy <"proxyhater
(invalid)"@yahoo.com> says...

[snipped lame post]

> proxy hater

This post was made by Tracker and should be ignored. Nothing anyone
called Tracker should be read/or believed.

(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Mike

"proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
>
> If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
> Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
> the law.

You are Tracker and I claim my $5

BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
eluded you

FromTheRafters

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c03ju9$8fn$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
> >
> > If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
> > Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and allude
> > the law.

> You are Tracker and I claim my $5
>
> BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
> eluded you

That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
*have* always....

but why correct a corrector. ;o)

anonymous@nowhere.com

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:35:02 -0500, "FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has always
>> eluded you

>That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
>*have* always....
>
>but why correct a corrector. ;o)

Funny. I woulnd't mind a current answer to the parent's question.
SecurityFocus has a list, IIRC. Nothing too consolidated from any of
the channels I follow.

Mike

"FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

news:c03ju9$8fn$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html
> > >
> > > If you visit this website you will learn how many hackers are abusing
> > > Proxy Servers to send you e-mail, abuse Networks and Servers and

allude
> > > the law.

> > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
> >
> > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has

always
> > eluded you

> That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
> *have* always....
>
> but why correct a corrector. ;o)

Oh frak!

(Writes out 100 times "I must not post when tired")

FromTheRafters

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c05c74$kjn$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FromTheRafters" <!(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:c03ju9$8fn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> allude
> > >
> > > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
> > >
> > > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has

> always
> > > eluded you

> > That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
> > *have* always....
> >
> > but why correct a corrector. ;o)

> Oh frak!
>
> (Writes out 100 times "I must not post when tired")

That used to be grueling punishment ~ now you just write a macro.