Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Help me, yahoo messenger and attack

Reply
Thread Tools

Help me, yahoo messenger and attack

 
 
Destin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-24-2004
Hi to all,
I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....
When i come in public room (chat) often there are users kick me out.
I always must login again.
That people tell me :"now you go out"
and my yahoo connection simply fall down; no pop up, no conference
invitation,......
simply fall down

I've win xp SP1 and sygate pf an my machine.
how i can defend me and how that people do it?

help me please!
tnx


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Robin T Cox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-25-2004
"Destin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:f7vQb.138969$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi to all,
> I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....
> When i come in public room (chat) often there are users kick me out.
> I always must login again.
> That people tell me :"now you go out"
> and my yahoo connection simply fall down; no pop up, no conference
> invitation,......
> simply fall down
>
> I've win xp SP1 and sygate pf an my machine.
> how i can defend me and how that people do it?
>
> help me please!
> tnx
>
>
>


Quick fix:
http://www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?b...&page=features

Better fix:
- put in place some layered security on your system. Here are some
suggestions as to how:
http://www.geocities.com/yosponge/

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Destin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-26-2004

"Robin T Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:Xns947B6691D86A6robin2803@194.168.222.40...
> > I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....

[cut]
> Quick fix:
> http://www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?b...&page=features

Tnx i found it but it's not free....is basic version effective?

> Better fix:
> - put in place some layered security on your system. Here are some
> suggestions as to how:
> http://www.geocities.com/yosponge/

it's very important.
many thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
Robin T Cox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2004
"Destin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:J8bRb.147866$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> "Robin T Cox" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:Xns947B6691D86A6robin2803@194.168.222.40...
>> > I've a problem with my yahoo messenger.....

> [cut]
>> Quick fix:
>> http://www.ytunnelpro.com/xmod.php?b...&page=features

> Tnx i found it but it's not free....is basic version effective?
>


I have used the free version in the past, but found that it wasn't able to
withstand a determined onslaught. On the other hand, if your system has
good security you'll be proof against anything - including people's efforts
to boot you.

>> Better fix:
>> - put in place some layered security on your system. Here are some
>> suggestions as to how:
>> http://www.geocities.com/yosponge/

> it's very important.
> many thanks
>


Good Luck!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need help while designing yahoo messenger like yahoo and msn , like on meebo.com checoo C++ 1 12-25-2006 03:19 PM
need help while designing yahoo messenger like yahoo and msn , like on meebo.com checoo C++ 0 12-25-2006 02:33 PM
unable to restore or maximise msn messenger, windows messenger, orwindows live messenger. anthonyberet Computer Support 0 10-08-2006 01:01 PM
restricting MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and POP3 access Donald Oldag Cisco 0 03-07-2004 06:08 AM
MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and ....? Jones Computer Information 2 10-24-2003 01:23 AM



Advertisments