Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Lets hear from the pro's

Lets hear from the pro's

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tracker <"snailmail(valid)
222000"@yahoo.com> says...
> Unless the Government poses penalties on misconfigured Proxy Server owners,
> there is no way to track down hackers, let alone bikers who extort the ****
> out of anyone with money.
>
> Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
> at:
>
> Tracker

What we really need is for lay enforcement or some government office to
go after lamers that post to the internet about things they dont
understand while claiming that they do!

Get a hint you moron, leave these groups.

(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Tracker

Rowdy Yates wrote:

> So I watched this BBC news item on criminal activity on the internet. The
> deal is, these people go around researching companies, find a target and
> then stage a DoS attack on the company, demand money ransom and don't stop
> until they get the $$$. Basically, "Internet extortion"...
>
> Here's the link....
>
> Shouldn't this stuff be easily stoppable & trackable by counter measure
> technology? Or am I wrong...?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates
> I am Against-TCPA
> http://www.againsttcpa.com

Unless the Government poses penalties on misconfigured Proxy Server owners,
there is no way to track down hackers, let alone bikers who extort the ****
out of anyone with money.

Want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then visit my Website
at:
http://geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets

Tracker

Richard Steinfeld

There's no "'" in pros or any other plural.

Richard

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:Xns9471C3436C1EErowdyyatesnospamlyco@66.185.9 5.104...