Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Good Deals Online

Good Deals Online

MainDeals

Hello,

This is not a spam mail. If you are looking for good deals on the Internet,
please check this website out:

www.maindeals.com

We have collections of good deals, coupons, and selection of good merchants
online.

Thank you.

Management at MainDeals.com

David H. Lipman

It is spam -- you are selling a product when none has been asked for.

Rule #1 - spammers lie
Rule #2 - spammers lie

Dave