Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > CISSP & requirements

CISSP & requirements

Rowdy Yates

hi ng. re: cissp requirements...

Prerequisites: REQUIRED: 4 years professional experience in information
security or 3 years plus a college degree; RECOMMENDED: SCCP

how do they know you have 4 years professional experience in information
security? do you have to register?

Egg

They will do an audit after passing the examination. You'll have to provide
them the companies, names, phone #s from your past employment along the copy
of your college degree.

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns943D110A825A6rowdyyatesnospamplea@66.185.9 5.104...
> hi ng. re: cissp requirements...
>
> Prerequisites: REQUIRED: 4 years professional experience in information
> security or 3 years plus a college degree; RECOMMENDED: SCCP
>
> how do they know you have 4 years professional experience in information
> security? do you have to register?

Rowdy Yates

thanks for relpy.

college degree requirement. well no college here so much for my CISSP
dream. i am going to double check those requirements again though. i can't
believe that they require that.

"Egg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:NZVwb.4914$(E-Mail Removed):