Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > ANN: NeuVoice Biometrics Win32 SDK released

ANN: NeuVoice Biometrics Win32 SDK released

Alexis Kirke

http://www.neuvoice.com/neuxbio.php

Increase the security to your applications or build your own
biometrics solutions. With NeuX Biometrics SDK for Windows 98,2000 and
XP you can now build accurate biometrics solutions.

Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
you don't need as well as requiring hours of training? Forget the need
for noise cancelling headsets or microphones as our recognition engine
works well without them.

The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

Lord Shaolin

Alexis Kirke wisely said the following on 20/11/2003 11:22:

> Increase the security to your applications or build your own
> biometrics solutions. With NeuX Biometrics SDK for Windows 98,2000 and
> XP you can now build accurate biometrics solutions.
>
> Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
> you don't need as well as requiring hours of training? Forget the need
> for noise cancelling headsets or microphones as our recognition engine
> works well without them.
>
> The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
> wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
> technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

Not ANN:

SPAM:

This is a commercial product.

ST

--
Get your Geek Goodies!
http://shop.security-forums.com

.: http://www.security-forums.com :.

Share your knowledge
It's a way to achieve
Immortality.

Ross

On 20 Nov 2003, Alexis Kirke wrote in alt.computer.security:

> http://www.neuvoice.com/neuxbio.php
>
> Increase the security to your applications or build your own
> biometrics solutions. With NeuX Biometrics SDK for Windows 98,2000 and
> XP you can now build accurate biometrics solutions.

I guess you don't see the irony of promoting a putative security product
for Windows 98. Some might be amused at mentioning the 'W' word at all.

> Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
> you don't need as well as requiring hours of training? Forget the need
> for noise cancelling headsets or microphones as our recognition engine
> works well without them.
>
> The developers' interface is through an Active-X control. Therefore
> wherever an ActiveX control may be used with corresponding Windows
> technologies there are opportunities for biometrics.

Ooooh, biometrics in ActiveX. Twice the irony for the same price!

Besides being mislabled as an announcement, you have much work to do
convincing the security world of the value of your product.

--
Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production
deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.

n1pop@hotmail.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Alexis Kirke) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Why bother with the expensive, resource hungry SDKs full of functions
> you don't need as well as requiring hours of training?

Hmm. That's got to be why I dumped Windows, but that's a different
thread for *.advocacy.

Stop spamming, moron.

Volker Birk

Ross <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ooooh, biometrics in ActiveX. Twice the irony for the same price!

YMMD! *ROTFL*

VB.
--
X-Pie Software GmbH
Postfach 1540, 88334 Bad Waldsee

Biometrics and Windows XP Robert Computer Support 4 04-23-2005 08:56 AM
REVIEW: "Biometrics", John D. Woodward/Nicholas M. Orlans/Peter T. Higgins Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 01-30-2004 04:03 PM
Biometrics Simon Computer Security 16 12-02-2003 03:24 PM
REVIEW: "Biometrics", Samir Nanavati/Michael Thieme/Raj Nanavati Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 11-26-2003 02:27 PM
Behavioral Biometrics: Keystroke Latency Patterns Christian Seifert Computer Security 0 11-01-2003 09:49 PM

Advertisments