Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

IE hijacked - My Experience (ignore this if you already read)

Mike

My IE was hijacked by findthewebsiteyouneed, realtracker, dotcomtoolbar.
Here is my experience

http://www.ccnote.com under Tips for using the Internet and Computer->My
Experience

It alerted me to download the latest patch in time and update the Anti Virus
software.

I really hope the internet organization and Microsoft to do something about
it.

Mike