Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Norton and Dell

Norton and Dell

G.

I'm having some difficulty installing Norton on Dell workstations. I
have three Dell Dimensions of various speeds and for some reason I
always get an error message and I've searched all over the Symantec
site and can't find anything. A search of the Dell site and an email
to them also got me nowhere. Has anyone else experienced this problem
or something similar?
Thanks,
geordieboy

Nomen Nescio

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (G.) wrote:

Norton needs ActiveX. What's the error message?