Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Tracking People and Businesses Down On The Internet

Tracking People and Businesses Down On The Internet

Jene Keller

INTERNET TRACKING METHODS:

When you post anywhere on the Internet, a trail is left behind that
can lead other's to trace your identity. E-mail address(es), ISP IP
addresses, and full name (where applicable). These are areas of the
Internet which will reveal the above about you.

A. Google
B. Guest Books
C. List Servers
D. Mailing Lists
E. Yahoo

Below are Websites available that can assist you with the following
information:

A. People and Businesses addresses and phone numbers.
B. If you want to find all the e-mail addresses a person has used on
the
Internet, past and present.
C. Going to a library Website, searching Database, Reference USA,
anyone can find out the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your
neighbors, and your business neighbors.

http://movies.warnerbros.com/eraser/cmp/search.html
http://speednames.com/search.asp
http://www.allonesearch.com/all1user.html
http://www.netsol.com/
http://www.peoplesite.com/
http://www.switchboard.com/
http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/index.jsp

Tracker

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

Debbie, I really suggest you find another hobby. Philately can be most
satisfying.

Jene Keller wrote:
> INTERNET TRACKING METHODS:
>
> When you post anywhere on the Internet, a trail is left behind that
> can lead other's to trace your identity. E-mail address(es), ISP IP
> addresses, and full name (where applicable). These are areas of the
> Internet which will reveal the above about you.
>
> A. Google
> B. Guest Books
> C. List Servers
> D. Mailing Lists
> E. Yahoo
>
> Below are Websites available that can assist you with the following
> information:
>
> A. People and Businesses addresses and phone numbers.
> B. If you want to find all the e-mail addresses a person has used on
> the
> Internet, past and present.
> C. Going to a library Website, searching Database, Reference USA,
> anyone can find out the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your
> neighbors, and your business neighbors.
>
> http://movies.warnerbros.com/eraser/cmp/search.html
> http://speednames.com/search.asp
> http://www.allonesearch.com/all1user.html
> http://www.netsol.com/
> http://www.peoplesite.com/
> http://www.switchboard.com/
> http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/index.jsp
>

> Tracker

Chuck

GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING

Any advice from a poster using the identity 'Tracker' anywhere in the
post may contain dangerous nonsense, and should be immediately
deleted from your computer.

Do NOT contact this person by email!

Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

For more information:
http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

Chuck
I hate spam - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!