Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Dave Korn

"Twinkles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:81.615$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take

the time to apologise
> for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er

that were signed with
> my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,

but the conniving old
> fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,

non-sensical nature by
> pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but

sent from Mad Bill
> Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a

difficulties regarding my
> career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.
>
> Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who

has not a trace of creative
> or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

discernable intellect. He actually
> claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!
>
> Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed

"Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
> and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is

a known forger and stealer of
> names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.
>
> Regards
>
> Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

Do you mean Bill Palmjob, famous Usenut author!? Ran into him in nanau
once. His ego used up the group's entire bandwidth for a week!

DaveK
--
moderator of
alt.talk.rec.soc.biz.news.comp.humanities.meow.mis c.moderated.meow

FPGA to solve the two most annoying problems on usenet - SuggestionsWelcome Charles Xavier VHDL 11 06-18-2008 03:15 AM
PAL to PAL Mickey Mouse DVD Video 8 01-30-2006 02:51 PM
pal-i and pal-b boon Computer Support 2 01-28-2004 10:37 PM
Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour. BH Computer Information 0 10-26-2003 06:03 PM

Advertisments