Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Free CD to WMA8 converter

Free CD to WMA8 converter

I'm looking for a ripper that will encode to WMA8 VBR. The encoder in CDex
has no variable bit rate option. Otherwise it would be perfect. I've been
using dbpoweramp, but it won't load into my new computer for some reason.

Thanks,

Norm Strong

Reggie Dunbar

Doesn't Windows Media Player offer this function?

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..