Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix class action sign up suggestion

Netflix class action sign up suggestion

mgm@grand.com

Whatever you do, DON'T sign up for the netflix class action suit
settlement free month upgrade program.

First of all they aren't saying when they will ever actually run
this program. It's "somewhere in the future".

Secondly after you sign up, they (who'd a guessed) throttle your
service apparently making sure that they will not lose any money
when they eventually get around to giving you the free one month
settlement cookie.

Repeat: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE SETTLEMENT.

It's a lousy deal anyway, and your service WILL suffer.

Derek Janssen

> Whatever you do, DON'T sign up for the netflix class action suit
> settlement free month upgrade program.
>
> First of all they aren't saying when they will ever actually run
> this program. It's "somewhere in the future".

Well, you see, one of the whiners complained that it "wasn't good
enough", so their lawyers went back to the table for another six to
eight months, while they try to figure out a better settlement (y'know,
like, maybe *two* coupons)...

....So guess what, whiners?--You don't even get THAT!

Derek Janssen (what, me, enjoying this?--No, no. Heavens, no. Must be
mistaken)
(E-Mail Removed)