Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD's copy protection!!!

DVD's copy protection!!!

lisa

Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
protection please??

Dick Sidbury

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
> protection please??

I've had good success with Mac the ripper.

Mark W

"lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
> protection please??

It's usually built into DVD players.

NoNoBadDog!

"Mark W" <s@o> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
>> protection please??
>>

> It's usually built into DVD players.

Mark has been smoking a little too much of the wacky weed lately...please
ignore his post.

Bobby

matt.cking@gmail.com

It depends on what you are using to start with.
But DVD Decrypter is good for PC. it is what i have used for years and
never failed.

lisa wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
> protection please??

Minnesotan@somewhere.com

You may also try "DVDFab Decrypter" which still is being updated.

whocares@idont.com

> Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
> protection please??

Why? Are you making illegal copies of movies? Are you the scumball
selling them on ebay? Yes, I know you are, and guess what. I work
for the FBI and we are going to kill you. We'll be over in a few
minutes. Say your final prayers. You'll need them.

Man-wai Chang

> Why? Are you making illegal copies of movies? Are you the scumball
> selling them on ebay? Yes, I know you are, and guess what. I work
> for the FBI and we are going to kill you. We'll be over in a few
> minutes. Say your final prayers. You'll need them.

Stop acting like a saint...

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.06) Linux 2.6.17.3

unisellers

Dick Sidbury wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
> "lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
> > protection please??

> I've had good success with Mac the ripper.

I have an older APEX AD 1500 that eliminates ( or dosesn't recognize
the copy
protection). Maybe you can find a used one on eBay.

--
Buy Sell - Lists Lots Collections
http://groups.msn.com/unisellers

skip

"unisellers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1152236932.022080.198560
@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

> Dick Sidbury wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
>> "lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > Can anyone please tell me the best software to remove DVD's copy
>> > protection please??

If you do that it would be illegal