Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Richard Donner Omen Commentary

New Richard Donner Omen Commentary

David

Hi, I notice that there is a new Omen DVD out wth a new Richard Donner
commentary.

I loved his original Omen commentary with Stuart Baird - has anyone got this
new disc and is the new commentary much different (I assume it was recorded
fairly recently)?

Thanks,
David