Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best Everyday DVD Movie Prices?

Best Everyday DVD Movie Prices?

(PeteCresswell)

I tend to rummage through Circuit City's discount bins and buy movies that cost
$10.00 or less.

Lowest I've purchased has been $7.00.

How does this stack up against other sources - including shipping, if online?
--
PeteCresswell

Fred C. Dobbs

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:06:07 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I tend to rummage through Circuit City's discount bins and buy movies that cost
>$10.00 or less.
>
>Lowest I've purchased has been $7.00.
>
>How does this stack up against other sources - including shipping, if online?

$3.99-$6.00 for those same movies you get at Circuit City in
Wal-Marts Discount (Dump) Bin.
There are 2 Wal-Marts in my area that will have new releases the first
5 days for $13.77 or $14.77 which some time includes a bonus disc.
For example I got Underworld Evolution coupled with Anaconda for
$14.44 while down the road at another Wal-Mart. that same disc was
$16.44 without the bonus disc. If you wanted the bonus package it was
$19.99

Kingkeld

You can always use www.dvdpricesearch.com - find the best online price.