Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Various pkging for F-Troop Season 1?

Various pkging for F-Troop Season 1?

Bratboy

I looked over F-Troop S1 at local store before I ordered them online. All
the copies I saw in-store where in a single box like Wild Wild West. Anyway
my set showed up from Deepdiscountdvd and its 6 individual DVD cases
shrinkwrapped together. I suppose I should be happy about it but apparently
there are at least 2 variations

Bratboy

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:449889b5$0$3398$(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I looked over F-Troop S1 at local store before I ordered them online. All
>the copies I saw in-store where in a single box like Wild Wild West. Anyway
>my set showed up from Deepdiscountdvd and its 6 individual DVD cases
>shrinkwrapped together. I suppose I should be happy about it but apparently
>there are at least 2 variations

Could someone with the Box set pls post whats printed on one of the actual
DVD for runtime? I really do think its the same disc's just a new pkging for
them planning to sell individual Disc's later but on my set it says , IIRC,
867 minutes and the info at amazom say 918 minutes so kind of confusing