Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Avi to DVD

Avi to DVD

Cyclopz2004@gmail.com

I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
Thanks

Rich

> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
> no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
> what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
> Thanks

Nero for most files.

dengyu_li@yahoo.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
> no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
> what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
> Thanks

i think may be <a
href="http://www.yaodownload.com/video-design/video/avi-to-vcd-dvd-converter/">AVI
To VCD SVCD DVD Converter Pro</a> can help you, it is a powerful tool
for conversion AVI files to VCD, SVCD, DVDand Mpeg1/2 formats, It
support batch convert AVI files.

They can be played on your VCD or DVD player. It can set NTSC or PAL
format for output files and PAL-to-NTSC conversion, and video size.
Main futures include: convert AVI to DVD, VCD, SVCD, convert AVI to
Mpeg1/2.

for more details go to :
http://www.yaodownload.com/video-des...dvd-converter/

more related tools you also can visit http://www.yaodownload.com/ to
find

Netmask

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
> no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
> what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
> Thanks

If you are having problems with the sound it's probably due to not having
the right collection of codec's. VSO convertxtodvd has worked flawlessly
for me but I do update my codec's regularly from free-codecs.com

dearhunter

"Netmask" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:i4rmg.14199$(E-Mail Removed):

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes
>> has no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound
>> screeches what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to
>> dvd.... Thanks
>>

> If you are having problems with the sound it's probably due to not
> having the right collection of codec's. VSO convertxtodvd has worked
> flawlessly for me but I do update my codec's regularly from
> free-codecs.com

I've had excellent luck with Aone Movie DVD Maker, very simple to use, load
the AVIs & a blank DVD & walk away, come back completly done, can't get any
easier!

Bob

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:01:44 GMT, dearhunter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I've had excellent luck with Aone Movie DVD Maker,

What is the link? All I get with Google is cracks.

--

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."

dengyu_li

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
> no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
> what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
> Thanks

i just have heard from you, never mind, if my advice can help you, i am
happy, in fact, http://www.yaodownload.com includes many powerful audio
and video tool, you all can download free! Good luck!

dengyu_li

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I've tried Cucusoft avi to dvd converter and it jumps and sometimes has
> no sound and then i've tried vso convertxtodvd and the sound screeches
> what is the best software to use to convert avi movies to dvd....
> Thanks

i just have heard from you, never mind, if my advice can help you, i am
happy, in fact, http://www.yaodownload.com includes many powerful audio
and video tool, you all can download free! Good luck!

dearhunter

(E-Mail Removed) (Bob) wrote in news:449c1b2d.184837062@news-
server.houston.rr.com:

http://www.zxmedia.com/movie_dvdmaker.exe