Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New releases: Stephen King Collection, ALF & Leon UMD: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

New releases: Stephen King Collection, ALF & Leon UMD: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists

Doug MacLean

From Buena Vista set for release on September 12th:
Miracle Match
Wild

Columbia/Tri-Star has a couple of new UMD releasea planed:
July 25th:
Benchwarmers (UMD)

August 15th:
Leon: The Professional (UMD)

On August 5th Lion's Gates has a few new releases:
ALF: Season 4
Denise Austin: Fit & Firm Pregnancy
Denise Austin: Hit The Spot: Core Complete
Feeding
National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2 (R-Rated Version)
National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2 (Unrated Version)

Several new releases are planed by Paramount:
September 5th:
Jackass: The Movie - Unrated Special Collector's Edition

September 12th:
Beavis And Butt-Head Do America (The Edition That Doesn't Suck)
Grease: Rockin' Rydell Edition

September 26th:
Alvin And The Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Christmas - 25th Anniversary Special
Collector's Edition
Dead Zone (1983/ Special Collector's Edition)
Nick Jr. Favorites: Holiday
Nick Picks: Holiday
Pet Sematary: Special Collector's Edition
Stephen King Collection: Dead Zone (1983) / Pet Sematary / Silver Bullet /
Graveyard Shift

October 3rd:
G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 - First Strike
Medium: The Complete Second Season
My Little Pony Pack: My Little Pony Pack / Runaway Rainbow / Runaway Rainbow

Please note: UMD refers to Universal Media Discs, a variation used by
Playstation 2 devices.

in several formats as well as daily changes. Currently the main database
contains 87,682 titles. Changes and additions this week number 255 there are
2,359 due to be released titles. Updated lists for discontinued, cancelled,
postponed and rescheduled titles as well as lists for DTS, ES/EX and
Superbit titles. UPC numbers and original release dates are included in the
fields. There is also a comprehensive list of titles that were rescheduled
or reissued. Search function for the database, (including UPC search)
complements of site partner and friend, Michael's Movie Mayhem
http://www.dvdlist.kazart.com.

Current previews include: The Heart is Deceitful above all Things,
Ultraviolet and Underworld: Evolution. Recent reviews include The World's
Fastest Indian, Deadwood Season 2, Dinosaurs, 4400 Season 2, MST3K: Vol. 9,
The Producers (2005), Something New, The Producers (2005), Aeon Flux,
Hostel, Ellie Parker, Chronicals of Narnia, King Kong (2005), Six Feet Under
S5, Huff Season 1 and Magnum: Season 4, Capote. Keane, Bukowski: Born into
This, A History of Violence, Good Night, and Good Luck, Prime, Walk the Line
and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Updates to the DVD database,
including release specifications usually made twice daily.

Please stop by and visit.
Thank you.

Doug MacLean

http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/